SKUADRA CONSULTORES Y ASOCIADOS S.A. DE C.V.
SKUADRA CONSULTORES Y ASOCIADOS, S.A. DE C.V., legal entity organized in compliance with the laws of the Mexican United States and operating with processes and internal policies for the protection of personal data, hereinafter referred to as “Skuadra“, with address at Calle Sinaloa No. 106 Desp. 601, Col. Roma Norte, Del. Cuauhtémoc, C.P. 06700, Ciudad de México, hereby informs that is responsible for gathering personal data, for processing of such data, and protection in compliance with the Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de las Particulares (Federal Law for Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Individuals), and its Regulations, therefore provides you with:
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Data which you, as its holder, give us will be treated in accordance with principles set forth in the law (legality, consent, quality of information, purpose, loyalty, proportionality, and responsibility). For purposes included in this Privacy Notice, we will process the following information: personal data, documents, medical examination, psychometric test, socio-economic study.
- Personal Data: Name, Address, Civil Status, Taxpayer Record Number, CURP, Place of Birth, Date of birth, Nationality, Personal phone, Mobile phone, Signature, Information of previous employment, Employment references, Education Information, Level of Studies, Hobbies, etc.
- Personal Documents. Birth Certificate, Certificate of Studies, Proof of Address, Letters of Recommendation, Social Security Affiliation, Infonavit Loans, if any, Taxpayer Record Number, CURP, Military Service ID.
- Medical Examination: Medical examination results will be fully confidential.
- Psychometric Test: Results of the test will be fully confidential.
- Home Visit In order to collect and check that data submitted by you are authentic and true.
- Sensitive Personal Data: Gender, nationality, religion, health status.
- Purposes for the process of your Personal Data: Use of YOUR personal data is exclusively used as support for employment file prepared by SKUADRA CONSULTORES Y ASOCIADOS, S.A. DE C.V.
- Transfer of your Personal Data: Your personal data may be transferred and shared with people other than SKUADRA CONSULTORES Y ASOCIADOS S.A DE C.V., therefore it may be shared with external Service Rendering Parties of SKUADRA CONSULTORES Y ASOCIADOS S.A DE C.V., for the formalization of legal acts to be entered or by virtue of legal acts entered, and/or may be shared with any Regulatory Authority of the Mexican Financial System that so requires.
In the understanding that your personal data cannot be used by SKUADRA CONSULTORES Y ASOCIADOS S.A DE C.V. for advertising marketing purposes.
- WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT FOR THE USE OF PERSONAL DATA.
At any time, You may revoke consent granted for the processing of your personal data so that they are no longer used, excepting assumptions referred to in article 26 of the Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de las Particulares.
For such purpose, you shall file request in writing at Juárez numero 4, Piso 4, Colonia Centro, Ciudad de México, C.P. 06000, specifically at the Department of Human Capital, which, in accordance with article 29 of Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de las Particulares shall include: full name, address, phone number, and e-mail. Photocopy of holder of the rights or document certifying personality and representative of the holder. Clear and full description of personal data you wish to modify or revoke.
Once the request is received, we will let you know decision reached in the time set forth by Law, and, if applicable, it will be in force in terms set forth by it.
You may revoke consent given, if so is the case, to process your personal data. To revoke your consent, you shall submit request under terms applicable to your ARCO Rights.
III. LIMITATION OF USE AND DISSEMINATION OF YOUR DATA
Whoever is responsible, shall safeguard your personal data using strict physical, technical and administrative security measures, implemented as per Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de los Particulares, and other applicable legal provisions in order to protect such personal data against damage, loss, alteration, destruction, use, access, or unauthorized processing, aiming at all times at guaranteeing confidentiality of data and ensuring minimization of risks or infringement which might arise.
- Search and analysis of Résumé, in other to obtain the following information: Name, Position you are interested in, Salary expectations, Work Experience, Last Salary, Schooling. Address, E-mail, Home Telephone Number, Mobile Phone Number and Date of Birth.
We inform you that personal information collected will be shared with the human resource areas of the companies which have the open position you are applying for. Information is gathered and an internal file prepared for such purpose.
This Privacy Notice may be modified in the future. Modifications will be informed to you via an e-mail notice.
Once this Notice is shared with you and in the absence of objection thereto, it will be implicitly understood that you give your consent for the processing of your data under terms hereof.
SKUADRA CONSULTORES Y ASOCIADOS, S.A. DE C.V.